The last weekend of February we drove over to San Diego to stay for a couple of days! The first morning we were there it was warm enough to enjoy the pool but after that it was jackets, jackets,jackets! BRRRR! We stayed at Loew's on Coronado Island which was walking distance to the beach. One day we rented a 4-person bike/buggy and rode over to the beach, we all worked up a sweat except for Carly!! Woody was working there the following week so we stayed through Monday and then Josh, Carly and I drove home. Carly got sick through the mountain pass on the way home which no one was prepared for!! I wonder where the bucket pictured above was when that happened!?? I set the camera up on a rock ledge in LaJolla for our family photo shot( this may be our Christmas photo). It was a short getaway but so glad we went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment