Carly rang in the New Year in a Winter Wonderland! Prescott got sooo much snow the week between Christmas and New Year's Eve. She spent a couple of days at Grandma's house and all she wanted to do was play out in the snow..... We really enjoyed our sled that gets very little use! I mostly brought it as a prop for photos but we found a little hill at the high school that was perfect for sledding on, even Grandma went down once!! Carly and I built the snow lady and she loved making a snow angel once I found her new snowpants! We will definitely try to get back up to see the snow again soon!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Happy New Year in the SNOW!
Carly rang in the New Year in a Winter Wonderland! Prescott got sooo much snow the week between Christmas and New Year's Eve. She spent a couple of days at Grandma's house and all she wanted to do was play out in the snow..... We really enjoyed our sled that gets very little use! I mostly brought it as a prop for photos but we found a little hill at the high school that was perfect for sledding on, even Grandma went down once!! Carly and I built the snow lady and she loved making a snow angel once I found her new snowpants! We will definitely try to get back up to see the snow again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment