Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fabulous Fourth in Prescott




These are my favorite photos of the summer so far!!! I took these in Prescott over the Fourth weekend! They need almost no explanation! TOP:: Grandma and I had walked downtown without Carly since it was very sunny and warm, and needless to say she was not thrilled with this at ALL! After Woody drove her downtown to meet up with us, THEN she was all smiles! The sunflower photo is pure ZEN to me!! I have this as my computer wallpaper and it reminds me daily of how precious each moment is!! The sunflowers are from Grandma Ardis' house. This was the 2nd year that Carly has seen fireworks in Prescott. We found a great place to park where you can look out over where the fireworks are being shot off! This year it was just cool enough to snuggle up in a blanket and ohhh and ahh the night away!

No comments: