Monday, August 24, 2009

It's official, she's a Preschooler....





and getting soo grown-up!! Wow, I think she's still a "baby" until I look at these pictures. Carly started her first day of Preschool on Wed 8/12. She is loving it! She enjoys hanging out with the kiddos her age and loves that she also gets to play with a baby and a dog!! She attends an in-home preschool-Tatum Tots ( see their blog on my blog list) every M-W-F am. We are adjusting to our time away from one another quite well. I get a little time for my "work-at home" job and she has enjoyed learning more about colors, shapes and letters. She is getting good at drawing stick people, faces and loves to color! She and I miss all of our picture taking, so now she stops and asks me to take a picture. Hence the pose on the bottom photo!?

No comments: