Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Is this close enough Mommy?



We have had a busy month trying to chase down Santa, or should I say run the other way each time he is spotted!! The first weekend in Dec flew by as we visited with Grandma in Prescott. We arrived in Prescott in time for the Christmas Parade; Carly loved watching the floats, listening to the bands and LOVED all the dogs in the parade. She also saw her fav guy, no, not Santa, but Ronald McDonald!! On Sat. evening we met up with Uncle Andrew, Aunt Mary and Sarah and Nate for the Courthouse lighting. It is a beautiful sight, hopefully we can make it a tradition. The bottom 3 photos were taken in Sedona at the Fantasy of Lights, which we visited on Sun 12/7 with Grandma and Sarah. We had a fun trip over singing Christmas Carols together! Carly adored the Manger scenes and getting close to Baby Jesus. I love the pic of her telling Santa, the one made of plastic, what she would like for Christmas! The moment was precious! On Tues 12/9 we had yet another encounter with Santa, she was comfortable enough to at least stand next to him while Annie took a picture. I think this ends my pursuit of Santa & Carly pictures this season. I can only hope she'll want to get back to the mall once Christmas is over!

No comments: