Cupcakes are great fun!
Looking at this picture I can see why people think she is 4 years old! I just dont see a baby in that sweet little face anymore! Carly had quite a bit of fun in her costume this year. Daddy and Josh took her trick-or-treating on our street and she hung out at Tony and Barb's for more spooky Halloween thrills! She was a bit afraid of some of the costumes ( especially Daddy's mask). Mommy dressed up as a scarecrow and later in the night when I asked her what I was, she said a Coyote! LOL We'll she broke out with a high fever in the night so let's chalk that up to her delirium at that moment!
1 comment:
Carly you are the cutest bee ever. I love your costume! Maybe we can work out a deal for that one, too. Sophia loved being Tinkerbell. Looking at your pictures I feel like we haven't seen you guys forever!
Post a Comment