Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm a BIG GIRL now!



Wow, it's been quite a weekend for Carly! Thank goodness Grandma came down to help us through the transition! Mommy, Daddy and Carly went to get her haircut at Lollilock's on Friday. She did not shed a tear, but Mommy almost did! Her new hair style will have to be debuted another day. Then Mommy and Daddy put together a "big-girl" bed for Carly on Saturday! She hasn't tired of using the steps over & over and over & over. Let's hope an E.R. visit isn't in our near future! We'll keep you posted on how the bed works out, she's still sleeping in her crib until we get a few more safety accessories for the bed. We spent a few months on potty training, and although I am sure we are not out of the woods yet, I have to applaude Carly for how well she has taken to going and tolerated my repeated reminders. Carly is loving her new role as head dishwasher!

No comments: