Carly had her 1st sleepover last night! It went so well!! This is Chloe, she is almost 2 years older than Carly. Her family is moving away soon to Las Vegas. Chloe introduced "Pirate's Booty" to Carly, they both loved it. From www.robscape.com: "Pirate's Booty is a great tasting snack made from rice and corn with the finest ingredients in the world. Fans are called Booty Heads, eat 'em and you'll be hooked." I have to say Carly is officially a "Booty head" & I think I am too! Carly loved following Chloe around and mimicking her dance moves and things she said! Luckily for me, they both slept through the night!!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Carly's First Sleepover
Carly had her 1st sleepover last night! It went so well!! This is Chloe, she is almost 2 years older than Carly. Her family is moving away soon to Las Vegas. Chloe introduced "Pirate's Booty" to Carly, they both loved it. From www.robscape.com: "Pirate's Booty is a great tasting snack made from rice and corn with the finest ingredients in the world. Fans are called Booty Heads, eat 'em and you'll be hooked." I have to say Carly is officially a "Booty head" & I think I am too! Carly loved following Chloe around and mimicking her dance moves and things she said! Luckily for me, they both slept through the night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment