
I loved this picture taken this week at a park which offers such great lighting! Carly leisurely played in the enormous sandbox and we gobbled up pizza after with our friends, Annie and Sophia and also Amy, Evan and baby Ryan. Carly is remembering a lot of her friends names now, she will often go through the list. I am not teaching her Spanish, per se, but Dora and Sesame St. are, she said "hola" to Grandma Ty on the phone a few weeks ago. We also got a book from the library which gives the spanish word for numbers 1-10, and she is having fun with that! She loves to color and has Mommy practicing a lot too! I also broke out the play-doh that Veronica and Dennis gave her for her Bday and we make balls, snakes and stars. Her memory for things amazes me daily!
No comments:
Post a Comment